Expert IT support for government organizations
Are you looking for an established IT provider with experience servicing government organizations? Tech Junkies has experience providing IT support for government organizations of all sizes. Whether you are a county office in search of an IT provider to fully manage your IT, or you’re an IT director looking for additional resources to assist with a particular IT project or upgrade, Tech Junkies provides IT consulting and services specifically designed for law firms. We work closely with you to design solutions which will improve your overall operations and meet the needs of your organizations department heads, elected officials, managers, staff, and the citizens you support.
Tech Junkies works with government organizations to better their maintenance, support and network infrastructure, and cap their monthly cost for all their IT service needs. We value long-term relationships with our clients and will work closely with your organization to ensure that you have all the technology resources for software and hardware you need to be successful.
At Tech Junkies, we offer remote monitoring, maintenance and support by our staff 24/7. Issues, updates, and repairs are fixed before they ever become a problem.
Here are some of the services you can expect:
- Server & Desktop Management – Computer systems and servers are updated, backed up, and managed remotely. Your network is monitored and ptoblems can be found and resolved long before they cause an issue.
- Remote Support – Telephone and internet support are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Our staff resolves most issues remotely, getting you back up and running quickly.
- Fast, Onsite Response – Because we are local, our uniformed technicians drive company vehicles to your location. Our team is ready to help you with any issues or failures that require an onsite visit.
- Client Support Portal – Use our online support area for managing your account online. Submit and track tickets quickly and easily from your computer.
- IT Planning & Consulting – Our team of experts can help you decide on the best hardware and software choices to fit your needs now and in the future. From Windows to Mac to Linux, we can support it all.
Ready to learn more? Click here for a FREE, no-obligation onsite network assessment.