Improve server performance and utilization with virtualization
For businesses with too many underutilized servers or escalating IT costs, virtualization provides relief by fundamentally changing the way IT resources are managed and deployed.
What is virtualization?
Virtualization allows you to run multiple virtual servers on a single physical machine, efficiently sharing resources and maximizing server utilization on the fly based on your business needs. This optimizes performance and provides unmatched flexibility and increases the availability of resources, applications and data.
With the traditional one-to-one relationship between servers and applications, physical resources were underutilized and an excess of time was spent managing servers.
- Do more with less – Consolidated servers with optimized workloads allow you to get more from existing resources.
- Reduced IT costs – Less hardware and reduced IT administration efforts. Our clients save an average of 50-70% in overall IT costs.
- Business continuity – Eliminate downtime, securely backup data without interruption and recover immediately from any unplanned outages.
- Increased flexibility – Fast provisioning and dynamic load balancing for improved application performance.
- Reduced energy needs – Fewer servers means lower electricity and cooling bills and a smaller carbon footprint.
Tech Junkies’ virtualization experts can show you how to simplify your IT infrastructure, lower costs and improve your system reliability.
Want to do more with less? Virtualization is the answer.
We provide a range of Managed IT Services, IT Consulting and Onsite IT Support in Hays, Colby, Salina, Russell, LaCrosse, Great Bend, Wakeeney, Plainville, Norton, Smith Center, Ellsworth, Phillipsburg, Stockton, Goodland, Hill City, Ness City, Oakley, Hoisington, Larned, and surrounding cities.
Managed IT services from Tech Junkies provide you with more reliable performance and predictable expenses. That means increasing the productivity from the technology you’ve already invested in, while reducing the total costs of IT problems and the resulting downtime.